The Green Asia Award is sponsored by the Chinese (Taipei) Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (CSPRS) to prompt researches directing to a greener Asia with remote sensing technology. The prize of the award will be USD $300 (or equivalent gifts) with a certificate. The award is open to all authors submitting full papers to the 42nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing (ACRS-2021). Due to the hybrid (on-site and virtual) venue of ACRS-2021, the application and evaluation procedure of the Green Asia Award (2021)* has been modified as listed below.
*Please note that starting from 2022, the winner of the Green Asia Award will be selected from the best papers published in the Asian Journal of Geoinformatics (AJG). Therefore, the procedures and requirements described in this announcement only apply to the 2021 Green Asia Award.
1. There is no age limitation for applicants.
2. The applicant must be the first or corresponding author of a full paper submitted to ACRS-2021.
3. The applicant must present the paper in an oral or interactive (poster) session of ACRS-2021 either on site or on the ACRS-2021 virtual conference platform.
Procedure and Requirements:
1. In addition to submitting a full paper to ACRS-2021, the applicant must also send the full paper with a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the office of the Chinese (Taipei) Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing by email to email@example.com by the deadline of ACRS-2021 full paper submission.
2. A panel appointed by CSPRS will evaluate the papers and presentations.
3. The winner will be notified by email and announced at the closing ceremony of ACRS-2021.
4. The prize and certificate of the award will be sent to the winner by registered mail. Each co-author of the awarded paper will also receive a certificate.
5. The awarded paper will be transferred to the Asian Journal of Geoinformatics (AJG) for peer-review and publication. The applicant must undertake subsequent revision process.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Chinese (Taipei) Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Tel: +886-2-8663-3468